Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bloomin' in the Fall!

So I have had four requests now for bloomers and wasn't offering them in the shop just yet, but had always considered doing them since I never let me Lil Lainey Bug out without them! Since I don't use patterns (weird, I know... I just like exploring things on my own) I thought they can't be too hard, it's like making super short pants, which I am pretty good at now. So over these last two days I have knocked out four pairs of super cute bloomers, two that are more like shorts, two more like traditional, underwear looking bloomers. I just added two of the shorts-like ones to the shop and will add the others once I make a few more (shipped them out without taking any pictures! Ha!) And made matching applique tops for them as well! A-Dor-A-Ble! So tell me, what do you think of them?









2 comments:

Sherri said...

They look great! I'm sure they will be big sellers!

John Kenly said...

Looking well. Great stuff for summer for a beach visit. You can also update yourself by wearing our stuff.

Try our exclusive services and design your custom design shirt at

www.fitcustomshirts.com.

We bestow you to huge advantage of saving your money.

Enjoy wearing shirts by customizing collar styles, cuffs, plackets and also personalize with a monogram. We offer a wide range of dress shirt fabric. Choose one of your custom dress shirt from hundreds of designs.

Post a Comment