Saturday, October 10, 2009

Good Morning!

Today has been such a relaxing morning so far! I just love it! My Lil Lainey Bug has been in a wonderful mood and so talkative! My husband, R, left for work early just about when I put the munchkin down for a nap. Then I have spent the last two hours listening to John Mayer's and Michael Buble's soothing voices as I sew my little heart out! I couldn't be happier or more at peace! I highly recommend to find some great voices to accompany you as pursue your hobbies and crafts, makes the experience that much more enjoyable! Happy Saturday Morning everyone!

What I am working on this morning:

I just love this fabric combination! Using it for a custom order!


I love to applique! Initials, character, designs, EVRYTHING!




0 comments:

Post a Comment